I really enjoy wearing the Rocker Statement Necklace because it’s really unique, lightweight, and gives your outfit the right amount of bling. I like to keep my jewelry pretty simple, I really do believe less is more so when wearing this necklace, it’s really the only accessory you need!
This is not a necklace that you can wear every day but it’s a fun statement piece that you can easily add to the right outfit. I’ve played around with styling this necklace and I’ve worn it with quite a few different looks. So, I’ve narrowed down my favorite ways to style this necklace and wanted to share with you.
How to style the Rocker Statement Necklace
If you shop for this necklace or a similar oversized statement necklace, it looks best when styled with
- a black, navy or charcoal sleeveless tee (like the one in my photos)
- worn with your favorite leather jacket
- a fitted gray or black sweatshirt
- a fitted crew neck tee tuck-in and paired with jeans shorts or shorts and add a pair of wedges
- a fitted crew neck tee, your favorite denim jeans and a pair of strappy heels
- a fitted crew neck sweater, jeans or pants, and a pair of booties
The Rocker Statement Necklace is the focal point of your outfit (if that makes sense) so you want to keep your outfit simple and let your necklace make the statement. You can also read my other post about how I style the Rocker Statement Necklace.
Have fun with this look! Use the hashtag #audreypamelaboutique to share your accessories styles with me!